Saturday, October 01, 2005

Crazy Man Found

A man reported missing by a Florida hospital was found on Thursday. When they found the man he was dressed up like a doctor and driving a stolen ambulance with a dead deer inside.

Leon Holliman,JR was reported missing from a river region human services facility last month. I think that mean he escaped from the insane asylum.

"I don't know how the man got it up in there," said Sgt. Robert Pearson. "It was a six point buck."

It wasn't known where Holliman got the deer, which had been dead for some time, Pearson said.

Just your run of the mill story of a crazy man playing doctor

2 Comments:

Blogger Willie B. said...

Managing your portfolio (or have I finally los...
ITtoolbox Blogs Managing your portfolio Posted 13 hours ago | by CityArchitect | Comments | TrackBacks If you're following my blog, you'll notice that I'm following a line of thought that seeks to figure out ...
If you have a moment, please visit my site that focuses on teen depression you may like too. It pretty much covers teen depression related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Sonny M.

4:05 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

The Dashboard Keyboard
After reading my blog " Maximizing Mini MIDI Keyboards ," a reader wrote in with an intriguing challenge: I used to have a small keyboard that I affixed to a board that was attached to a 360-degree camera ...
You’ve a good blog here. I like it
I have a aoftware site. It pretty much covers aoftware related stuff.
Call over when you have time

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home